- RT @xor: Adversarial examples against machine learning systems are such an incredible exploit, because they weaponize the gap in our unders… 14 hours ago
- RT @girlgeeks: Can you help? Researching reading resources for a course in "Data Science for the Games Industry" - I need Games examples fo… 17 hours ago
- RT @DavidKHarbour: Internet, listen... I’m a giver. I give and I give. But now I need you. I need 200k retweets to go dance with penguins.… 23 hours ago
- Adding this to the list of datasets I wish I had access to: twitter.com/kottke/status/… 1 week ago
- Awesomely useful tool - and they turned off the login page that required you to be a UK academic, so us SME folks… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: May 2013
Today I got an email from the ICL 2013 conference: Dear Scott Wilson, This is a short reminder for you to complete your reviews for the ICL/IGIP 2013 Conference. Overall 2 submissions were recently assigned to you for reviewing, 2 are … Continue reading
Yesterday we released HtmlCleaner 2.5, which fixes up a few bugs, and also has a rewritten DOCTYPE handler based on the latest guidance issued with HTML5.