- Time for another quick weekly blog post: scottbw.wordpress.com 18 hours ago
- Yep, I’m pretty confident my data wrangling work won’t be automated any time soon: twitter.com/mims/status/87… 6 days ago
- another day of #alteryx and #tableau fun down in that London place 1 week ago
- RT @MooresMt: Asked for a normal coffee ☕ https://t.co/JoakebV9xN 1 week ago
- Wonder what #LEO data will look like when we have HECoS instead of JACS. Will it need a custom CAH focused on career alignment? 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: May 2013
Today I got an email from the ICL 2013 conference: Dear Scott Wilson, This is a short reminder for you to complete your reviews for the ICL/IGIP 2013 Conference. Overall 2 submissions were recently assigned to you for reviewing, 2 are … Continue reading
Yesterday we released HtmlCleaner 2.5, which fixes up a few bugs, and also has a rewritten DOCTYPE handler based on the latest guidance issued with HTML5.