- RT @opendatamcr: Would be great to see #opendata written into this. Let's make our data work for the benefit of everyone. https://t.co/Rvs0… 1 day ago
- https://t.co/Uhqjie7p3f 1 week ago
- I’m taking Andrew Ng’s machine learning course and I can’t stop myself from hearing @dkernohan’s tribute song in my head 1 week ago
- RT @kirstie_C: I like the voting bit. Like election night but more fun and without too much crushing disappointment #Eurovision 1 week ago
- #eurovision faves: Belgium UK Azerbaijan Greece Croatia 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: May 2013
Today I got an email from the ICL 2013 conference: Dear Scott Wilson, This is a short reminder for you to complete your reviews for the ICL/IGIP 2013 Conference. Overall 2 submissions were recently assigned to you for reviewing, 2 are … Continue reading
Yesterday we released HtmlCleaner 2.5, which fixes up a few bugs, and also has a rewritten DOCTYPE handler based on the latest guidance issued with HTML5.