I’ve finally given in trying to maintain my own custom Python-based Blog server I wrote back at the beginning of the noughties and have moved to WordPress. You can still find my old posts in my archive.
- RT @osswatch: Unlicensed code: is it ever OK? bit.ly/18846vw 7 hours ago
- I am La Cube, postmodern challenger of ideas! What's your design alter-ego? bit.ly/1323DHn 9 hours ago
- RT @linkedupproject: Veni Competition is inviting submissions: innovative prototypes/demos using linked/open data for educational purposes … 10 hours ago
- pity, it was one of the few specs that could have made a big impact on social web lock-in 1 day ago
- looks like W3C finally shelving Web Intents after Google and Mozilla walk away from it to make their own specs w3.org/2009/dap/track… 1 day ago